Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thomas Stajan is a Beast

Even though I had intentions to have my blog have a strong focus on the team, I haven't posted much on the Brampton Beast since the season started.
To tell you the honest truth: I was in attendance for the home opener and it was not great. I didn't want to "be that guy" so I decided against posting anything about that experience.
Since then my interest in the team has slowly disappeared as they are a middle of the pack team.

Today, I saw a tweet that pulled me back in a bit.

Thomas Stajan is returning to Brampton. A former member of the Battalion who very recently finished off a stint with Guelph in the CIS. Stajan spent 4 years with the Battalion where he recorded 112 points in 256 games. He was also a member of the Battalion team that made a run to the OHL Championship in 2008/2009.

That's interest enough to get me out to the Powerade Centre one more time and give this another shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment